Find The Perfect Monogram Font!
Posted by April Forshee on
Choosing a monogram style doesn't have to be overwhelming! Yes, we have a lot of font choices, but it's easy to narrow them down.
On each product page, there is a link to our monogram guide:
Then decide on your monogram style. We have the traditional three letter monograms, male monograms, single letter monograms, names, or stacked monograms.
Next, look at the fonts available in your monogram style and choose a font you'd like to preview. When you click on any of the fonts, you can preview each individual letter! That way you know what it will look like and can avoid choosing something *not so pretty*.
This works for all of the images in the monogram guide! Everything is there so you can make an informed decision! Of course, if you need help, we are here!
You can also choose the "Designer's Choice" option and let us choose for you!
Things to Consider When Looking at Fonts:
- Will the letters of my monogram look unbalanced?
- Do I like all of the letters in my monogram?
- Does my item look better with a name or monogram?
- Do I want something fancy or simple?
Share this post
- Tags: font, lettering, lettering style, male monogram, monogram style, stacked monogram, traditional monogram